- Default - Off
- Description - Turns Machine Translation on or off
- Syntax - On or Off
- Default - Local host
- Description - Specifies on which machine the MT Server is running. This is the machine containing the actual
translation engines and
can be a separate machine from the one on which the IBM HTTP Server is running. The translation workload can be
off-loaded to other machines.
A file system such as NFS is assumed, or DFS only, if IBM HTTP Server is running on another machine.
- Scope - One per server
- Syntax - IBMMachineTranslationMachine hostname.domain
- Default - Port 5001
- Description - Specifies the port of the machine where the MT Server is running.
- Scope - Global
- Syntax - IBMMachineTranslationMachinePort port_number
- Default - None
- Description - Provides the Translation Engines with information on the text content, for increased translation
(Back to Top)